2CV UK is on the hunt for 4 bright sparky interns to join us!
2CV is on the hunt for 4 bright sparky interns to join us in the fast-paced world of research for a period of 12 weeks starting this Autumn (c. w/c 5th Sept 2022). You do not need previous experience in research, just a curious mind, a positive attitude & an interest in people and what makes them tick… we can teach you the rest!
Our exciting internship programme is setup to ensure the best entry into the industry for grads and covers:
- Time working on Qualitative, Quantitative and Digital projects
- First-hand experience in various research designs/techniques
- Discovering the end-to-end process of a project
- Assisting with analysis and storytelling
- Training on how to write a digital script
- Attending a debrief (where possible)
- Understanding of Quant/field ops
We also give our interns an opportunity to run their own research project during the internship which they can run & manage in entirety (with an advisor available to them for support). The end result is a blog post which we will post on www.2cv.com.
Please note: this is a paid internship. We want to help more people get into the industry, and become researchers. Very few people are fortunate enough to be able to work for free, and we want our internship to be available to everyone. We don’t demand that you have a university degree. All we ask is that you can provide evidence of having an inquisitive mind, a genuine interest in people, and a desire to enter the industry.
To be considered for a place on our internship programme please send your CV and covering letter to Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th July 2022 (outcome emails will be sent within a week of this date). Please note that the best 8-12 candidates will be given an opportunity to attend a 4 hour ‘selection morning’ on 25th 2022 where you will be given some group and individual tasks so we can get a better feel for who you are, your style of work and how you engage within a group/team exercise. We will then select 4 interns to join us for the 12-week period starting in September. At the end of this period we make no guarantees that there will be a full-time role available; this is dependent on team needs & business performance along with individual performance during the internship. More information on the potential for a full-time role would be shared during the internship
- We are unable to sponsor anyone through this internship so all applicants needs to have the right to work in the UK.
- Whilst flexible working is a big part of how 2CV operates, we believe that the interns would get the best experience & widest learning opportunities by being in the office. Focussed work time can certainly be done from home, but please assume that you would be needed in the office the majority of the 12 weeks.