We recognise that people from ethnic minority backgrounds are under-represented in our industry and we want to encourage a positive change towards more inclusivity and diversity at 2CV and within our sector. As a result, 2CV’s 2019 Internship is very much focussed on this audience.
We’re looking for 2 bright sparky interns to join us in the fast-paced world of research full time from end-September for 3 months. You do not need previous experience in research, just a curious mind, a positive attitude and an interest in people and what makes them tick…we can teach you the rest.
Here’s a sneak peek from some of our previous interns on what you can expect at 2CV…
Our exciting paid internship programme is set up to ensure the best entry into our industry with rotations in quant & qual covering:
- Understanding of Quant & Qual field/ops
- First-hand experience in various research designs/techniques
- Discovering the end-to-end process of a project
- Potential to view/taking part in depth interviews and focus groups
- Assisting with online communities
- Analysis and brainstorming
- Attending a debrief/s
To find out more about the Internship, including the eligibility criteria, process and key timings, please keep reading!
Application Process & Next steps:
To be considered for a place on our London internship programme please check the eligibility criteria and submit your CV and a covering letter including the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th August 2019:
- Why you think market research is the career for you
- What aspects of 2CV most interest you
- How your experience and personality/character make you an ideal candidate for our programme
Please note that the best 6 candidates will be given the opportunity to attend a ‘selection morning’ where you will be introduced to some of the team over breakfast, and given some group/individual tasks to complete so we can get a better feel for who you are, your style of work and how you engage within a group/team exercise. We try to keep this session as informal and friendly as possible, It’s not designed to be a scary or competitive (this isn’t The Apprentice!). After the session the team will meet and select 2 interns to join us for the run up to Christmas.
Key timings for Process & Internship:
- 16th August – Deadline for applications to email@example.com
- By 21st August – Candidates informed whether they are/aren’t invited to the selection morning
- 5th September – Selection morning in London, UK
- By 13th September – Candidates informed if they have been accepted onto the internship programme
- 30th September start of 3 month internship in London UK
Eligibility criteria for Internship:
- Must be from one of the following ethnic minority backgrounds:
- Asian/Asian British
- Black/African/Caribbean/Black British
- Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups
- Other – Arab
- Must have minimum 3 x A-Levels graded A-C
- Must have 1 year of working within an office environment
- Must be a UK, Commonwealth or EEA national and have the right to work in the UK (our programme is not suitable for Tier 2 or Tier 4 visas)
- Must be available to attend out selection morning on 5th Sept and work at 2CV full time Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30 for 3 months from 30th September 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!
2CV Internship Committee