When it comes to digital research, you're probably as sick of hearing the words "pivot to online" as we are.
We've been working with digital research methods for the last 10 years; we have over 150 projects under our belt. Digital research is a central part of our research offer with a dedicated team of digital specialists who keep us ahead of the curve. We'd like to invite you and your colleagues to a free webinar on how to maximise online methods and make them part of your toolkit as we look to the post-Covid period.
To join one of our sessions or organise one for your team please email: Jack.Wilson@2cv.com
Join Jack Wilson, Head of Digital at 2CV, who will talk you through his experience and tips on making digital research work harder for you. He'll cover:
- Which digital research tools are suited to different objectives
- Creating methods from a toolbox of digital platforms
- Create don't copy: how to be innovative in a digital research environment
- Data overload vs the human touch
- Respondent engagement and maximising interactions
- Beware the pitfalls: what to avoid when thinking digital
- Case studies of our work with recent clients
For further information about our digital research offering, speak to our Head of Digital, Jack Wilson