You’re probably as sick of hearing the words “pivot to online” as we are.
We’ve been working with digital and online methods for the last 10 years; we have over 150 projects under our belt. Digital research is a central part of our research offer with a dedicated team of digital specialists who keep us ahead of the curve. We’d like to invite you and your colleagues to a free webinar on how to maximise online methods and make them part of your toolkit as we look to the post-Covid period.
To join one of our sessions or organise one for your team please email: Jack.Wilson@2cv.com
Join Jack Wilson, Head of Digital at 2CV, who will talk you through his experience and tips on making digital research work harder for you. He’ll cover:
- Which digital tools are suited to different objectives
- Creating methods from a toolbox of digital platforms
- Create don’t copy: how to be innovative in a digital environment
- Data overload vs the human touch
- Respondent engagement and maximising interactions
- Beware the pitfalls: what to avoid when thinking digital
- Case studies of our work with recent clients
For further information about our digital offering, speak to our Head of Digital, Jack Wilson