We always want to hear from great people to help us grow our business. If you would like to work with us, please check out the vacancies below.
Internships & Work Experience
Our exciting internship programme is setup to ensure the best entry into the industry for recent graduates. It's a full time position for 12 weeks covering 6 weeks in quant and 6 weeks in qual. The programme is run twice a year in the spring and autumn. Please note the application window for the spring programme has now closed, please check back in July for details on how to apply for the autumn programme.
We offer 1-2 week work experience slots over the summer months. If you'd like to be considered please email Jessie.Granger in May.Send your CV
Senior Research Manager - Qualitative
2CV is a global consumer research agency with offices in the UK, US, and Asia. We help companies connect with their consumer in order to gain pivotal insights that spark ideas and transform business. Our work crosses a range of categories including video gaming, retail, technology, financial services, entertainment, and CPG.
We understand that companies and brands need a fresh approach to insights; and we believe that research shouldn't be about adding information, but rather about reducing the noise and breaking through the clutter. We call it Breakthrough Simplicity and we deliver it through fully integrated thinking and techniques. From deep ethnographic immersion to advanced analytics, we do the heavy lifting: contextualizing, humanizing and telling the story in the most compelling of ways. In short, we sort the details so that our clients can concentrate on the bigger picture.
The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, strategic thinker who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment. It will be someone who is culturally curious, enjoys looking for patterns in consumer behavior, loves making sense of the complex, and is naturally forward-thinking. It will be someone who is driven to imagine all that's possible - for themselves, for 2CV and for our clients.
Job responsibilities include:
* Actively contribute to the continued growth of our qual practice by demonstrating a passion and curiosity for understanding the complexities of consumer behavior - why people do and feel as they do, and bringing this meaning to bear for our clients
* Day-to-day management and responsibility for project execution; from set-up to development of screeners and discussion guides, to fieldwork and delivery of inspiring insights
* Provide clients with the candor and leading edge insights they expect
* Collaborate closely with practice leads on both the qualitative and quantitative sides of the business, as integrated research is a hallmark of 2CV's offering
* Collaborate closely with project management on day-to-day logistics, ensuring that project progress is managed to spec and regularly communicated to clients
* Collaborate closely with creative services to ensure the development of industry leading deliverables
* Up to 30% domestic travel, with some international travel
* 6+ years experience in qualitative research or consumer insights or agency account planning
* 3+ years experience moderating focus groups
* Ideally, a passion for (or experience in) sport, spirits and/or gaming/entertainment verticals
* Strong aptitude for critical thinking and cutting through the clutter/complexity of our clients' worlds
* Keen listening skills
* Proven ability to work proactively in a deadline-driven environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
* Expert PPT skills
* A contagious can-do attitude
Please send your resume, cover note and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Senior Research Manager position in the subject line.
Send your CV
US Finance Manager
2CV is a global consumer research agency with offices in the UK, USA, and Asia. We are dedicated to delivering innovative research. We understand that companies and brands need a fresh approach to insights. We believe that research shouldn't be about adding information, it needs to be about reducing the noise and breaking through the clutter. That's why 2CV offers Breakthrough Simplicity through fully integrated thinking and techniques. From deep ethnographic immersion to advanced analytics, we do the heavy lifting; editing, contextualizing, humanizing and storytelling. In short, we sort the details so that you can concentrate on the bigger picture.
The Finance Manager will work as a business partner in the US supporting market research staff across three offices, on projects costs, margin awareness and the provision of financial analysis - to optimize the growth and profitability of 2CV's US operation. This individual will be a local point of contact for the central Finance Team, which is based in the UK.
* Work with the business to support on project costings and margin estimation.
* Ensure the integrity of the CRM database by ensuring all project opportunities are accurately recorded and updated.
* Ensure POs are requested for costs in excess of $5k and projects costs are recorded accurately.
* Ensure US staff submit expenses and credit card expenses on a timely basis.
* Work as a business partner with the company: Meet with each Budget holder on a regular basis to support them in meeting their financial targets using US team reports to provide context. Provide analysis as requested.
* Assist in the financial aspects of setting up and maintaining a focus group studio on the West Coast.
* Ensure that capex is re-forecasted each month and provide analysis against previous forecast and Budget.
* Provide monthly headcount forecasts, along with details of starters and leavers to UK Finance Team.
* Be a point of contact for HR related queries and liaise with our US payroll provider to resolve queries.
* Assist the business with the annual Budget process by engaging with Budget holders to deliver Budgets within targets. Develop a process that collects the Budgets from the business for inclusion in the Global Budget process.
* Maintain the integrity of the internal control environment locally.
* Support the technology strategy of finance by assisting with implementations through testing of new systems as required.
* Provide support during the annual audit process.
Skills / Capabilities
* Accounting qualification with at least 3- 5 years' experience, ideally within a professional services environment
* Record of displaying initiative and innovative ideas; motivated by a desire to add value and go beyond report generation, with a clear and proactive focus on growing the business in a profitable fashion
* Positive attitude and aptitude for change; experienced with working within a dynamic and growing environment
* Inquisitive nature
* Accustomed to working with Senior non-financial managers
* Advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Please send your resume, cover note and salary requirements to: email@example.com . Please reference US Finance Manager position in the subject line.
Send your CV