Life at 2CV
Life at 2CV
Togetherness is our defining cultural ambition, and this crosses oceans. We are constantly creating closer ties and working relationships across our offices globally. We actively promote cross-department working, looking out for one another and have the right attitude towards trial and error
Flexibility is important to us – we recognize the unpredictability of hours and client stresses on people, so we enable our team to work in the way that best works for them
Our culture IS our people. Smart, engaged, responsible. Every individual has ideas to share and passions to pursue. People are given space, freedom and autonomy to get involved – regardless of level
Work at 2CV
Looking for a role in a creative, dynamic and supportive environment? We’re always keeping an eye open for new talent to join our team. From coaching/mentoring to attending external workshops/training sessions, and from writing articles to speaking at conferences, 2CVers can learn and develop through a whole range of activities. We are proud to support, sponsor and nurture our staff
We always want to hear from great people to help us grow our business
See Available Positions
Quantitative Associate Director – Technology & Entertainment Sector
Associate Director needed to join a team working on bespoke quantitative research (ad hoc and tracking) for a dynamic, award-winning market research agency. You will work with a portfolio of leading technology and entertainment clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working with technology brands or show a genuine interest in doing so - you'll be working with some of the biggest names across gaming, video content, mobile, consumer tech, gambling and everything in-between! Key to your role will be helping to win repeat and new business as well as developing a loyal client following by delivering research of exceptional quality. You’ll be joining a small team of around 8 people, sitting within the wider quant team of ~30, and will play a role in managing the team, taking on line management responsibilities.
We are looking for people who are passionate, enthusiastic and have a pride in their work. To be successful you must have;
- At least 6 years’ experience
- Degree level education
- Hands -on agency experience & strong track record, as expected for Associate Director level
- Proficient in leading sales pitches and writing proposals
- Confidence and experience to take the lead on projects
- Ability to build strong client relationships and work in partnership with clients
- Passion for finding the story in data
- Highly numerate, with the ability to deal with complex datasets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be curious, ambitious, and show the passion and drive to make a difference to our organisation and to our clients’ businesses.
What we offer
We are a medium sized company with around 100 employees, with offices in the UK, US and Asia. With an amazing client base across consumer, corporate and public sectors, we offer an exciting and inspiring place to work. You will get the chance to work with some true experts, within quantitative and qualitative insights, brand, innovation and business strategy. Clients tell us we provide confidence and clarity in the face of complexity. We love to get to the nub of seemingly intractable questions and show what’s really happening. But what really inspires us is seeing the fruits of our research making a tangible difference for our clients. We employ the brightest in our industry and we are looking for rising stars to join our team. We hugely value our staff and will nurture your strengths and passions. With an enlightened senior leadership team who are committed to providing an inclusive, flexible and nurturing environment, could this be the right role for you to explore further?
Qualitative Associate Director (B2B)
We're expanding our B2B team and have an exciting senior position for a bright and enthusiastic Associate Director. The team’s central focus is B2B research with global clients in the tech and logistics sectors, as well as health and retail. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of researchers working closely with quantitative colleagues across diverse and stimulating projects.
We are looking for someone who combines sharp business understanding with the ability to derive insight from customers, stakeholders, businesses, and who can communicate clearly and succinctly. You’ll be someone who enjoys getting to grips with the complexities of our clients’ organisations and cultures. Our work is often consultative in nature and you’ll be someone who enjoys a strategic project.
What you need?
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in qualitative research role or suitable equivalent
- Proven experience working at a senior level with commercial sector clients, and taking responsibility for building relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Experience producing high quality proposals and effectively presenting at pitches
- Ability to derive insight from a range of audiences using appropriate methodologies, and fluency in traditional and digital approaches
- Confidence moderating depths, groups, workshops etc. – F2F and online
- Expertise in leading on analysis and report-writing, distilling key recommendations from findings
- Keen skill and enjoyment in enabling junior colleagues to grow and develop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written, PowerPoint and verbal
- Commercial thinking; strategic and creative mind that derives the ‘so-what’ implications from the insight
- Open and responsive to feedback
Qualitative Research Executive (B2B)
We have an exciting position in our B2B team for a bright and enthusiastic Research Executive. The central focus for this role will be B2B research with global clients in the tech and logistics sectors as well as health, retail and transport. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of researchers working closely with quantitative colleagues across diverse and stimulating projects.
We’re looking for someone who’s curious about products and services, and how people interact with them – whether that’s sizing a new market opportunity, positioning a new product or understanding buyer behaviour. Much of the work the team does solves strategic business problems for well-known global brands.
What you need?
Seen as something of a learning role. You will be able to execute tasks to clear instructions, and are looking to build experience to take on more autonomy as quickly as possible. You should be a fast learner, and love EXPLORING research, our clients’ businesses, to build up your own experience.
Experience should be at a technical level and focus on research processes. You should have worked through the project process multiple times to understand ‘what great work looks like’. Specifically you will have:
- contributed to questionnaire and discussion guide creation,
- moderated some focus groups and depth interviews
- monitored fieldwork progress,
- written analysis frameworks,
- created project updates and materials that are clean, effective, error-free and engaging,
- and are proficient in the digital tools of our trade such as MS Office
2CV Social Events
Beyond the work, we strive to create a workplace that brings greater meaning to our lives
It’s not just with fun, team building socials, but regular charitable activities too. In the UK we are proud to support SHP, a London-wide charity working to prevent homelessness and help vulnerable & socially excluded people to transform their lives. We raised almost £50k in 2019
In Singapore, we support local charities with skills-based volunteering by partnering with Talent Trust. They help connect charities with business experts, to help the charities operate more effectively & hence have a bigger impact
We aim to fund match all colleagues' individual charitable initiatives globally
Are you a recent graduate? Our exciting London internship program ensures the very best entry into the industry. It's a full-time position covering a rotation across departments over a 12-week period which runs once or twice a year
The next intake will now take place in Autumn 2021 - COVID allowing. Want to know more?