Life at 2CV
Life at 2CV
Togetherness is our defining cultural ambition, and this crosses oceans. We are constantly creating closer ties and working relationships across our offices globally. We actively promote cross-department working, looking out for one another and have the right attitude towards trial and error
Flexibility is important to us – we recognize the unpredictability of hours and client stresses on people, so we enable our team to work in the way that best works for them
Our culture IS our people. Smart, engaged, responsible. Every individual has ideas to share and passions to pursue. People are given space, freedom and autonomy to get involved – regardless of level
Are you a recent graduate? Our exciting London internship program ensures the very best entry into the industry. It's a full-time position covering a rotation across departments over a 12-week period which runs once or twice a year
The next intake will now take place in Autumn 2021 - COVID allowing. Want to know more? Click below...
Work at 2CV
Looking for a role in a creative, dynamic and supportive environment? We’re always keeping an eye open for new talent to join our team. From coaching/mentoring to attending external workshops/training sessions, and from writing articles to speaking at conferences, 2CVers can learn and develop through a whole range of activities. We are proud to support, sponsor and nurture our staff
We always want to hear from great people to help us grow our business
See Available Positions
Qualitative Associate Director (B2B)
We're expanding our B2B team and have an exciting senior position for a bright and enthusiastic Associate Director. The team’s central focus is B2B research with global clients in the tech and logistics sectors, as well as health and retail. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of researchers working closely with quantitative colleagues across diverse and stimulating projects.
We are looking for someone who combines sharp business understanding with the ability to derive insight from customers, stakeholders, businesses, and who can communicate clearly and succinctly. You’ll be someone who enjoys getting to grips with the complexities of our clients’ organisations and cultures. Our work is often consultative in nature and you’ll be someone who enjoys a strategic project.
What you need?
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in qualitative research role or suitable equivalent
- Proven experience working at a senior level with commercial sector clients, and taking responsibility for building relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Experience producing high quality proposals and effectively presenting at pitches
- Ability to derive insight from a range of audiences using appropriate methodologies, and fluency in traditional and digital approaches
- Confidence moderating depths, groups, workshops etc. – F2F and online
- Expertise in leading on analysis and report-writing, distilling key recommendations from findings
- Keen skill and enjoyment in enabling junior colleagues to grow and develop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written, PowerPoint and verbal
- Commercial thinking; strategic and creative mind that derives the ‘so-what’ implications from the insight
- Open and responsive to feedback
Qualitative Senior Research Exec
We are looking for a great SRE to join our commercial team covering Life and Style Practice and Tech and Entertainment practice. This role sits within a dynamic team of researchers who service a wide range of well-known domestic and international client accounts in the gaming, media, tech, FMCG, retail, fitness and sport, beauty, travel and finance sectors. We’re looking for someone who’s curious about the world of brands and how people interact with them – whether that’s advertising, positioning or new product development.
What you need?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in qualitative research
- Interest in working with a variety of tech/lifestyle clients.
- Understanding of different research methods from traditional to digital and experience of digital communities and online focus groups/depths from set up to analysis
- Experienced in producing quality outputs at each from discussion guides through to final reporting.
- Moderation skills for depths, groups etc. f2f and/or online
- Produce and lead comprehensive analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Understanding what a great insight story looks like, and are starting to experiment with creating their own, supported by directors
- Lots of passion!
The role will involve you:
- Taking a role in client briefings turning client needs into a fully formed projects, from set up, field briefing, recruitment checks and client updates, discussion guides/digital scripts, fieldwork, analysis and taking some debriefing and presentation responsibilities
- Managing day to day client contact on more direct client management tasks such as project updates and queries, with only light supervision
- Producing and leading comprehensive analysis of more traditional and online qualitative data
2CV Social Events
Beyond the work, we strive to create a workplace that brings greater meaning to our lives
It’s not just with fun, team building socials, but regular charitable activities too. In the UK we are proud to support SHP, a London-wide charity working to prevent homelessness and help vulnerable & socially excluded people to transform their lives. We raised almost £50k in 2019
In Singapore, we support local charities with skills-based volunteering by partnering with Talent Trust. They help connect charities with business experts, to help the charities operate more effectively & hence have a bigger impact
We aim to fund match all colleagues' individual charitable initiatives globally